Home Zip Code:
Contact me by: Email
Sub-Model: (LS, EX, GT etc.)
VIN: (Vehicle Identification Number)
Two Wheel or Four Wheel Drive:
(Less than 5% of all used vehicles
fall into this category.)
Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no
- Never had any paint or body work and is free of
- Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety
- Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and
is free of any wear or visible defects.
- Complete and verifiable
Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.
Free of any major defects.
- Clean title history, the paints, body,
and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no
major mechanical problems.
- Little or no rust on this vehicle.
Tires match and have substantial tread wear left.
- A "good"
vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail.
Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still
in reasonable running condition.
- Clean title history, the paint,
body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
may need to be replaced.
- There may be some repairable rust
vehicle values varies greatly. A vehicle in poor condition may
require a hands on appraisal to determine its value.
Severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running
- May have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as
a damaged frame or a rusted-through body.
- Branded title (salvage,
flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage.
Any mechanical problems or body damage?
Reason for selling your vehicle?